In theory, a hacker could use a plane’s onboard WiFi signal or inflight entertainment system to hack into its avionics equipment, potentially disrupting or modifying satellite communications.
- An Instagram Hack Hit Millions of Accounts, And Victims’ Phone Numbers Are Now For Sale Digest Article
- Satellite Phone Encryption Calls Can be Cracked in Fractions of a Second Digest Article
- The Ukrainian Power Grid Was Hacked Again Digest Article
- Is the Power Grid Getting More Vulnerable to Cyber Attacks? Digest Article
- Chinese team sends quantum keys to ground stations and teleports ground to satellite signals Digest Article