Google has developed a deep-learning neural network program that beats well-traveled humans at guessing where a photo was taken.
- IBM Just Achieved a Deep Learning Breakthrough Digest Article
- ORNL Researchers Turn to Deep Learning to Solve Science’s Big Data Problem Digest Article
- U.S. Military Sees Future in Neuromorphic Computing Digest Article
- Imperfect Neuromorphic Devices Benefit from ‘Fuzzy’ Learning Digest Article
- Google Says Its Custom Machine Learning Chips Are Often 15-30x Faster Than GPUs and CPUs Digest Article