Raytheon Company is partnering with TELDAT to develop and produce advanced militarized routers for the Patriot Air and Missile Defense system. TELDAT engineers and technicians will design, integrate and qualify this key communications networking technology for Patriot. Under the initial contract, the engineering teams from each company can begin design work and trade studies.
- Towards a High-Resolution, Implantable Neural Interface Digest Article
- ThyssenKrupp Secrets Stolen in ‘Massive’ Cyber Attack Digest Article
- Raytheon, DARPA Developing Advanced Tech to Protect US Power Grid Against Cyber Attack Digest Article
- First Consolidated Basic Center Operations Contract to Quanterion Journal Article
- Hacker Steals $7 Million in Ethereum From CoinDash Digest Article