Amazon’s Echo devices and its virtual assistant are meant to help find answers by listening for your voice commands. However, police in Arkansas want to know if one of the gadgets overheard something that can help with a murder case.
- Data Privacy Day – The Internet of Me Information Page
- Police Say Uber Is Likely Not at Fault for Its Self-Driving Car Fatality in Arizona Digest Article
- BrickerBot Malware Attacks and Destroys Unsecure IoT Devices Digest Article
- Hackers Used DC Police Surveillance System to Distribute Cerber Ransomware Digest Article
- Just a Pair of These $11 Radio Gadgets Can Steal a Car Digest Article