Amazon’s Echo devices and its virtual assistant are meant to help find answers by listening for your voice commands. However, police in Arkansas want to know if one of the gadgets overheard something that can help with a murder case.
- BrickerBot Malware Attacks and Destroys Unsecure IoT Devices Digest Article
- Just a Pair of These $11 Radio Gadgets Can Steal a Car Digest Article
- British Man Arrested Over Links to Hacking Washington DC’s CCTV network Digest Article
- Chip Could Make Voice Control Ubiquitous in Electronics Digest Article
- Cyber-attack: Europol Says it was Unprecedented in Scale Digest Article