A gigantic botnet has been hiding in the shadows since 2006, and security researchers at Fox-IT are estimating that the botnet that currently has around 500,000 active bots has infected around 15 million machines during the last nine years.
- After Quietly Infecting a Million Devices, Reaper Botnet Set to be Worse Than Mirai Digest Article
- Over 1.65 Million Computers Infected With Cryptocurrency Miners in 2017 So Far Digest Article
- Has ‘Fireball’ Malware Infected 250 Million Computers? Microsoft Disputes Shocking Claim Digest Article
- Massive Email Campaign Sends Locky Ransomware to Over 23 Million Users Digest Article
- Rakos Malware Takes Over Embedded Linux Devices Digest Article