A malvertising campaign discovered by researchers at Malwarebytes leverages pop-under advertisements distributed through Popcash ad network to infect computers with CryptoWall and possibly other types of malware.
- He Won Praise for Halting a Global Cyberattack. Then He Was Arrested. Digest Article
- Russia’s Election Hackers Use D.C. Cyber Warfare Conference as Bait Digest Article
- Hackers Are Attacking Word Users with New Microsoft Office Zero-Day Vulnerability Digest Article
- Massive Email Campaign Sends Locky Ransomware to Over 23 Million Users Digest Article
- Understanding Crypto-Ransomware Reference Document