Researchers have conducted an analysis of popular mobile broadband modems and routers from various vendors and discovered that the devices are plagued by serious vulnerabilities that can be leveraged in malicious attacks.
- Vulnerabilities Discovered in Mobile Bootloaders of Major Vendors Digest Article
- DHS Study on Mobile Device Security Reference Document
- News Release: DHS Delivers Study on Government Mobile Device Security to Congress Digest Article
- Spoofed SEC Emails Distribute Evolved DNSMessenger Digest Article
- Split Tunnel SMTP Exploit Explained Digest Article