Researchers have conducted an analysis of popular mobile broadband modems and routers from various vendors and discovered that the devices are plagued by serious vulnerabilities that can be leveraged in malicious attacks.
- Vulnerabilities Discovered in Mobile Bootloaders of Major Vendors Digest Article
- Spoofed SEC Emails Distribute Evolved DNSMessenger Digest Article
- Thousands of Mobile Apps Leak Data from Firebase Databases Digest Article
- VPNFilter Can Also Infect ASUS, D-Link, Huawei, Ubiquiti, UPVEL, and ZTE Devices Digest Article
- Potent Malware That Hid for Six Years Spread Through Routers Digest Article