All Americans are affected by threats to our Nation’s cybersecurity. In recent years, bad actors in cyberspace have launched attacks on a cross-section of America: businesses both small and large, State and local governments, schoolhouses, hospitals, and infrastructure critical to public safety and national security. My Administration is committed to protecting Americans against these threats. During Cybersecurity Awareness Month, we reflect on our Nation’s increasing reliance on technology and the internet and raise awareness about the importance of cybersecurity. Keeping our Nation secure in the face of cyber threats is our shared responsibility. Our agility and resilience in responding to these threats will improve as our collective awareness about their nature improves.
- National Cyber Security Awareness Month – October 2017 Information Page
- The Internet Wants YOU: Consider a Career in Cybersecurity – National Cyber Security Awareness Month – Week 4: October 23-27 Information Page
- Today’s Predictions for Tomorrow’s Internet – National Cyber Security Awareness Month – Week 3: October 16-20 Information Page
- Cybersecurity in the Workplace is Everyone’s Business – National Cyber Security Awareness Month – Week 2: October 9-13 Information Page
- Protecting Critical Infrastructure from Cyber Threats – National Cyber Security Awareness Month – Week 5: October 30-31 Information Page