The first security advisory published by VMware in 2016 describes an important guest privilege escalation vulnerability in VMware Tools.
- Critical Flaws Found in Windows NTLM Security Protocol – Patch Now Digest Article
- Fancy Bear Using Leaked NSA Tools: Report Digest Article
- Root cause analysis of the latest Internet Explorer zero day – CVE-2018-8174 Digest Article
- Introduction to Tools & Testing Techniques for Assured Software – DoD Software Assurance Community of Practice: Volume 2 Journal Article
- Windows Servers Targeted for Cryptocurrency Mining via IIS Flaw Digest Article