A comment period has closed on NIST’s new password guidelines for federal agencies that challenge the effectiveness of traditional behaviors around authentication such as an insistence on complex passwords and scheduled resets.
- Aetna Replacing Security Passwords With Machine Learning Tools Digest Article
- NIST Special Publication 800-171, Revision 1, Protecting Controlled Unclassified Information in Nonfederal Systems and Organizations Reference Document
- Account Security – Simple Steps to Online Safety Video Podcast
- iOS Privacy: steal.password – Easily get the user’s Apple ID password, just by asking Digest Article
- Password Tips Video Podcast