A comment period has closed on NIST’s new password guidelines for federal agencies that challenge the effectiveness of traditional behaviors around authentication such as an insistence on complex passwords and scheduled resets.
- Aetna Replacing Security Passwords With Machine Learning Tools Digest Article
- NIST Special Publication 800-171, Revision 1, Protecting Controlled Unclassified Information in Nonfederal Systems and Organizations Reference Document
- Password Tips Video Podcast
- Why The Google Docs Email Scam Was Such a Sophisticated Phishing Attack Digest Article
- Google Just Discovered A Massive Web Leak… And You Might Want To Change All Your Passwords Digest Article