Efforts to reform government surveillance laws continue to push through Congress. The USA Freedom Act of 2014 is the latest step in that direction.
- House Votes to Renew Controversial Surveillance Program that Powers the NSA Digest Article
- FBI Pushes Private Sector to Cut Ties With Kaspersky Digest Article
- U.S. Warns Businesses of Hacking Campaign Against Nuclear, Energy Firms Digest Article
- The Feds Can Now (Probably) Unlock Every iPhone Model In Existence — UPDATED Digest Article
- Roles and Responsibilities for Defending the Nation from Cyber Attack Digest Article