Efforts to reform government surveillance laws continue to push through Congress. The USA Freedom Act of 2014 is the latest step in that direction.
- Legislators Grapple with Cyber War Rules Digest Article
- FBI Pushes Private Sector to Cut Ties With Kaspersky Digest Article
- Experts Say WikiLeaks Exaggerating Contents of CIA Documents Digest Article
- News Release: DHS Delivers Study on Government Mobile Device Security to Congress Digest Article
- U.S. Warns Businesses of Hacking Campaign Against Nuclear, Energy Firms Digest Article