US Office of the Director of National Intelligence releases unclassified version of intel community’s findings on Russia’s attempts to influence US presidential race via cyberattacks, leaks, and pure propaganda.
- Putin says the nation that leads in AI ‘will be the ruler of the world’ Digest Article
- Intel’s latest set of Spectre microcode fixes is coming to a Windows update Digest Article
- Russia Hackers Pursued Putin Foes, Not Just US Democrats Digest Article
- Naval Intelligence Director: Navy Must Learn to Fight Through Cyber-Attacks Digest Article
- Dispute Along Cold War Lines Led to Collapse of UN Cyberwarfare Talks Digest Article