Security flaws that could give hackers complete access to a smartphone have been found in the processors of hundreds of millions of Android devices, researchers claim.
- Android Toast Overlay Attack: “Cloak and Dagger” With No Permissions Digest Article
- Found: New Android Malware with Never-Before-Seen Spying Capabilities Digest Article
- Researchers Discover Another Ongoing Cyberattack Using NSA Hacking Tools Digest Article
- Monero-Mining HiddenMiner Android Malware Can Potentially Cause Device Failure Digest Article
- Android Users: To Avoid Malware, Try the F-Droid App Store Digest Article