Scientists have trained a quantum computer to recognize trees. That may not seem like a big deal, but the result means that researchers are a step closer to using such computers for complicated machine learning problems like pattern recognition and computer vision.
- Supercomputer Simulation Offers Peek at the Future of Quantum Computers Digest Article
- ORNL Researchers Turn to Deep Learning to Solve Science’s Big Data Problem Digest Article
- Quantum Computers Compete for “Supremacy” Digest Article
- Qudits: The Real Future of Quantum Computing? Digest Article
- Machine Learning Tackles Quantum Error Correction Digest Article