How fast will a quantum computer be able to calculate? While fully functional versions of these long-sought technological marvels have yet to be built, one theorist at the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) has shown that, if they can be realized, there may be fewer limits to their speed than previously put forth.
- Report on Post-Quantum Cryptography Reference Document
- Google’s Quantum Computing Plans Threatened by IBM Curveball Digest Article
- NIST Announces Plan to Sponsor First Cybersecurity FFRDC Digest Article
- After Years of Avoidance, Department of Energy Joins Quest to Develop Quantum Computers Digest Article
- Corkscrew Light Beams Could Lead to Practical Quantum Computers Digest Article