Google, Microsoft and a host of labs and start-ups are racing to turn scientific curiosities into working machines.
- Quantum Computers Barely Exist – Here’s Why We’re Writing Languages for Them Anyway Digest Article
- AI cyberattacks will be almost impossible for humans to stop Digest Article
- Google and Microsoft Reveal New Spectre Attack Digest Article
- Under the Sea, Microsoft Tests a Datacenter That’s Quick to Deploy, Could Provide Internet Connectivity for Years Digest Article
- Big Step Forward For Quantum Computing Digest Article