Quantum computers finally seem to be coming of age with promises of “quantum supremacy” by the end of the year. But there’s a problem-very few people know how to work them.
- Google’s Quantum Computing Plans Threatened by IBM Curveball Digest Article
- We’re About to Cross The ‘Quantum Supremacy’ Limit in Computing Digest Article
- Qudits: The Real Future of Quantum Computing? Digest Article
- Blind Quantum Computing for Everyone Digest Article
- USC to Lead IARPA Quantum Computing Project Digest Article