Quantum computers finally seem to be coming of age with promises of “quantum supremacy” by the end of the year. But there’s a problem-very few people know how to work them.
- Qudits: The Real Future of Quantum Computing? Digest Article
- USC to Lead IARPA Quantum Computing Project Digest Article
- Supercomputer Simulation Offers Peek at the Future of Quantum Computers Digest Article
- The Quantum Computers of the Future Will Work Equally Well With Encrypted and Unencrypted Inputs Digest Article
- Quantum Computing’s Threat to Public-Key Cryptosystems Digest Article