The Universities Space Research Association (USRA) is pleased to invite proposals for Cycle 2 of the Quantum Artificial Intelligence Laboratory Research Opportunity, which will allocate computer time for research projects to be run on the D-Wave System at NASA Ames Research Center (ARC) for the time period October 2015 through September 2016.
- ‘Brain-Like’ Supercomputers Could Enable Better Defense Decision-Making Digest Article
- A Bot Backed by Elon Musk Has Made an AI Breakthrough in Video Game World Digest Article
- “AI” to “EI” – Moving from Fear to Flourishing in the Age of the Algorithm Digest Article
- New IBM Robot Holds its Own in a Debate with a Human Digest Article
- Scientists Plan Huge European AI Hub to Compete with US Digest Article