The Universities Space Research Association (USRA) is pleased to invite proposals for Cycle 2 of the Quantum Artificial Intelligence Laboratory Research Opportunity, which will allocate computer time for research projects to be run on the D-Wave System at NASA Ames Research Center (ARC) for the time period October 2015 through September 2016.
- USC to Lead IARPA Quantum Computing Project Digest Article
- Info Ops Officer Offers Artificial Intelligence Roadmap Digest Article
- Quantum Computers Compete for “Supremacy” Digest Article
- Quantum Computing Breakthrough: Oxford University Scientists Achieve Incredibly Accurate Logic Gate Digest Article
- Cray Awarded $26 Million Contract From the Department of Defense High Performance Computing Modernization Program Digest Article