The Universities Space Research Association (USRA) is pleased to invite proposals for Cycle 2 of the Quantum Artificial Intelligence Laboratory Research Opportunity, which will allocate computer time for research projects to be run on the D-Wave System at NASA Ames Research Center (ARC) for the time period October 2015 through September 2016.
- USC to Lead IARPA Quantum Computing Project Digest Article
- ‘Brain-Like’ Supercomputers Could Enable Better Defense Decision-Making Digest Article
- “AI” to “EI” – Moving from Fear to Flourishing in the Age of the Algorithm Digest Article
- Serious Quantum Computers are Finally Here. What are we Going to do With Them? Digest Article
- Putin says the nation that leads in AI ‘will be the ruler of the world’ Digest Article