The CSIAC has produced a short follow-up on recent cybersecurity headlines. Recent advances and speculation in Quantum Computing have created many questions. A look at the NSA’s Suite B cryptographic algorithms resource provides a sound reference for understanding the current state of the industry. However, scientific breakthroughs continue to be a driving force in the Quantum Computing realm.
- Blind Quantum Computing for Everyone Digest Article
- Machine Learning Tackles Quantum Error Correction Digest Article
- Google’s Quantum Computing Plans Threatened by IBM Curveball Digest Article
- After Years of Avoidance, Department of Energy Joins Quest to Develop Quantum Computers Digest Article
- Cloud Quantum Computing Calculates Nuclear Binding Energy Digest Article