The CSIAC has produced a short follow-up on recent cybersecurity headlines. Recent advances and speculation in Quantum Computing have created many questions. A look at the NSA’s Suite B cryptographic algorithms resource provides a sound reference for understanding the current state of the industry. However, scientific breakthroughs continue to be a driving force in the Quantum Computing realm.
- Blind Quantum Computing for Everyone Digest Article
- Machine Learning Tackles Quantum Error Correction Digest Article
- Report on Post-Quantum Cryptography Reference Document
- Google’s Quantum Computing Plans Threatened by IBM Curveball Digest Article
- Securing Tomorrow’s Information Through Post-Quantum Cryptography Digest Article