One promising approach for scalable quantum computing is to use an all-optical architecture, in which the qubits are represented by photons and manipulated by mirrors and beam splitters.
- With New Microsoft Breakthroughs, General Purpose Quantum Computing Moves Closer to Reality Digest Article
- Google’s Quantum Computing Plans Threatened by IBM Curveball Digest Article
- Blind Quantum Computing for Everyone Digest Article
- Cloud Quantum Computing Calculates Nuclear Binding Energy Digest Article
- Microsoft Readies Dev Kit, Q# Language for Quantum Computing Digest Article