One promising approach for scalable quantum computing is to use an all-optical architecture, in which the qubits are represented by photons and manipulated by mirrors and beam splitters.
- Qudits: The Real Future of Quantum Computing? Digest Article
- Why Microsoft Believes We’re on the Threshold of Quantum Computing Digest Article
- Quantum Computing Demands a Whole New Kind of Programmer Digest Article
- High-Dimensional Quantum Cloning and Applications to Quantum Hacking Digest Article
- China Builds Five Qubit Quantum Computer Sampling and Will Scale to 20 Qubits by End of This Year and Could Any Beat Regular Computer Next Year Digest Article