Instead of creating quantum computers based on qubits that can each adopt only two possible options, scientists have now developed a microchip that can generate “qudits” that can each assume 10 or more states, potentially opening up a new way to creating incredibly powerful quantum computers, a new study finds.
- Google’s Quantum Computing Plans Threatened by IBM Curveball Digest Article
- Supercomputer Simulation Offers Peek at the Future of Quantum Computers Digest Article
- Quantum Computers Compete for “Supremacy” Digest Article
- Cloud Quantum Computing Calculates Nuclear Binding Energy Digest Article
- Blind Quantum Computing for Everyone Digest Article