Security researchers that make up the SCADA StrangeLove group have identified a large number of security weaknesses in multiple components used in modern railway systems.
- CCleaner Malware Infects Big Tech Companies With Second Backdoor Digest Article
- Researchers Discover Another Ongoing Cyberattack Using NSA Hacking Tools Digest Article
- Just a Pair of These $11 Radio Gadgets Can Steal a Car Digest Article
- Dragonfly: Western Energy Sector Targeted by Sophisticated Attack Group Digest Article
- Apache Struts 2 Under Zero-Day Attack, Update Now Digest Article