Security researchers that make up the SCADA StrangeLove group have identified a large number of security weaknesses in multiple components used in modern railway systems.
- CCleaner Malware Infects Big Tech Companies With Second Backdoor Digest Article
- Dragonfly: Western Energy Sector Targeted by Sophisticated Attack Group Digest Article
- Stuxnet-Like Malware From Russia is Attacking U.S. Power Plants Digest Article
- Flush Times for Hackers in Booming Cyber Security Job Market Digest Article
- Advances in the Acquisition of Secure Systems Based on Open Architectures Journal Article