Security researchers that make up the SCADA StrangeLove group have identified a large number of security weaknesses in multiple components used in modern railway systems.
- Advances in the Acquisition of Secure Systems Based on Open Architectures Journal Article
- Certified Security by Design for the Internet of Things CSIAC Webinar
- Stuxnet-Like Malware From Russia is Attacking U.S. Power Plants Digest Article
- Cyber Supply Chain Reference Document
- Dragonfly: Western Energy Sector Targeted by Sophisticated Attack Group Digest Article