Around 142 million legitimate websites could be serving up ransomware to their unwitting users due to out-of-date software, according to a new study.
- Massive Email Campaign Sends Locky Ransomware to Over 23 Million Users Digest Article
- South Korean Web Host Pays Largest Ransomware Demand Ever Digest Article
- Computer Scientists Develop a Simple Tool to Tell if Websites Suffered a Data Breach Digest Article
- Ransomware Targeting WordPress – An Emerging Threat Digest Article
- Ransomware – Simple Steps to Online Safety Video Podcast