Around 142 million legitimate websites could be serving up ransomware to their unwitting users due to out-of-date software, according to a new study.
- Massive Email Campaign Sends Locky Ransomware to Over 23 Million Users Digest Article
- South Korean Web Host Pays Largest Ransomware Demand Ever Digest Article
- Ransomware Targeting WordPress – An Emerging Threat Digest Article
- The ICIT Ransomware Report Reference Document
- PHPmailer Bug Leaves Millions of Websites Open to Attack Digest Article