Boston, Mass.-based Rapid7 can, effective immediately, assign CVE identifiers to vulnerabilities found in its own products and software from other vendors, regardless if the issues have been disclosed by Rapid7 employees or third-party experts.
- Multiple Vulnerabilities in Apache Struts 2 Affecting Cisco Products: September 2017 Digest Article
- Exclusive: Microsoft Responded Quietly After Detecting Secret Database Hack in 2013 Digest Article
- Vulnerabilities Discovered in Mobile Bootloaders of Major Vendors Digest Article
- Piloting Software Assurance Tools in the Department of Defense Journal Article
- OnePlus Says up to 40,000 Customers Were Affected by Credit Card Security Breach Digest Article