The Department of Homeland Security has awarded a massive cybersecurity contract, worth up to $1 billion, to Raytheon, which it hopes will shore up the federal government’s defenses against the increasing onslaught of attacks.
- Booz Allen Scores Massive $621M Homeland Security Cyber Contract Digest Article
- Raytheon, DARPA Developing Advanced Tech to Protect US Power Grid Against Cyber Attack Digest Article
- President Donald J. Trump Proclaims October 2017 as National Cybersecurity Awareness Month Digest Article
- NISTIR 8170 DRAFT – The Cybersecurity Framework: Implementation Guidance for Federal Agencies Reference Document
- Training Resources – Cybersecurity in the Workplace is Everyone’s Business Video Podcast