A New York financial regulator said he is considering new rules to protect against “an Armageddon-type” cyber attack that would devastate U.S. financial markets.
- Top Bank Executives Required to Vouch for Cyber Attack Defences Digest Article
- The Need for Urgent Collective Action to Keep People Safe Online: Lessons From Last Week’s Cyberattack Digest Article
- Hitachi Hackers Cashed in on Security Gaps in India’s Worst-ever Cybersecurity Breach Digest Article
- He Won Praise for Halting a Global Cyberattack. Then He Was Arrested. Digest Article
- US Sanctions Iranian Nationals for Cyberattacks Against Banks Digest Article