A security vulnerability that allows a potential attacker to execute arbitrary code on the system has been uncovered in the iPass Open Mobile Windows Client.
- A Bug Has No Name: Multiple Heap Buffer Overflows In the Windows DNS Client Digest Article
- Google Awards Record $112,500 Bounty for Android Exploit Chain Digest Article
- Windows Servers Targeted for Cryptocurrency Mining via IIS Flaw Digest Article
- Microsoft’s Windows 7 Meltdown Patch Created ‘Worse’ Flaw Digest Article
- The Elite Microsoft Hacker Team That Keeps Windows PCs Safe Digest Article