A security vulnerability that allows a potential attacker to execute arbitrary code on the system has been uncovered in the iPass Open Mobile Windows Client.
- A Bug Has No Name: Multiple Heap Buffer Overflows In the Windows DNS Client Digest Article
- Zero-Day Windows Security Flaw Could Crash Systems, Cause BSODs Digest Article
- AtomBombing Microsoft Windows Via Code Injection Digest Article
- DoD Announces the Launch of “Code.mil,” an Experiment in Open Source Digest Article
- Windows Bug Used to Spread Stuxnet Remains World’s Most Exploited Digest Article