The Department of Homeland Security has not developed a strategy to protect federal buildings from cyber attacks, leaving thousands of buildings vulnerable, according to a Government Accountability Report.
- Booz Allen Scores Massive $621M Homeland Security Cyber Contract Digest Article
- WannaCry, Petya Ransomware Attacks Were ‘Non-events’ for DoD Systems Digest Article
- Twenty-Five Percent of Email “From” U.S. Federal Agencies is Fraudulent or High-Risk, Agari Finds Digest Article
- US, UK Accuse Russia of Hacking Home Routers and ISPs to Conduct MitM Attacks Digest Article
- U.S. Government Shares Technical Details on North Korean Hacking Campaign Digest Article