The Department of Homeland Security has not developed a strategy to protect federal buildings from cyber attacks, leaving thousands of buildings vulnerable, according to a Government Accountability Report.
- White House Report Finds Cybersecurity Gaps at Federal Agencies Digest Article
- DHS Study on Mobile Device Security Reference Document
- Twenty-Five Percent of Email “From” U.S. Federal Agencies is Fraudulent or High-Risk, Agari Finds Digest Article
- News Release: DHS Delivers Study on Government Mobile Device Security to Congress Digest Article
- WannaCry, Petya Ransomware Attacks Were ‘Non-events’ for DoD Systems Digest Article