The Department of Homeland Security has not developed a strategy to protect federal buildings from cyber attacks, leaving thousands of buildings vulnerable, according to a Government Accountability Report.
- White House Report Finds Cybersecurity Gaps at Federal Agencies Digest Article
- GRIZZLY STEPPE – Russian Malicious Cyber Activity Reference Document
- DHS, FBI Report Details Russian Election Hack and Defenses Against Future Attacks Digest Article
- GRIZZLY STEPPE – Russian Malicious Cyber Activity Digest Article
- DHS Study on Mobile Device Security Reference Document