Before it even had a chance to be deployed within real-world applications, a group of Swedish scientists have already found a way to break quantum cryptography, a novel, advanced concept for encrypting data using the law of physics themselves.
- Report on Post-Quantum Cryptography Reference Document
- Big Step Forward For Quantum Computing Digest Article
- After Years of Avoidance, Department of Energy Joins Quest to Develop Quantum Computers Digest Article
- Chinese team sends quantum keys to ground stations and teleports ground to satellite signals Digest Article
- With New Microsoft Breakthroughs, General Purpose Quantum Computing Moves Closer to Reality Digest Article