Researchers have devised a new malware attack against industrial programmable logic controllers (PLCs) that takes advantage of architectural shortcomings in microprocessors and bypasses current detection mechanisms.
- He Won Praise for Halting a Global Cyberattack. Then He Was Arrested. Digest Article
- How the Triton Malware Shut Down Critical Infrastructure in the Middle East Digest Article
- Massive Email Campaign Sends Locky Ransomware to Over 23 Million Users Digest Article
- 75% of Malware Uploaded on “No-Distribute” Scanners Is Unknown to Researchers Digest Article
- CCleaner Malware Infects Big Tech Companies With Second Backdoor Digest Article