One of the security bulletins released by Microsoft on Tuesday fixes a privilege escalation vulnerability which, according to researchers, can be exploited by malicious actors to bypass all the security measures in Windows by modifying a single bit.
- Critical Flaws Found in Windows NTLM Security Protocol – Patch Now Digest Article
- Microsoft Patches Windows Zero-day Being Used to Spread FinSpy Spyware Digest Article
- A Bug Has No Name: Multiple Heap Buffer Overflows In the Windows DNS Client Digest Article
- Microsoft Releases Emergency Windows Update to Hamstring Earlier ‘Spectre’ Defense Digest Article
- Microsoft Word Vuln Went Unnoticed for 17 Years: Report Digest Article