Two researchers have found that several known vulnerabilities affecting the firmware of all the top PC makers can also hit the firmware of MACs.
- New Wave of Cyber Attacks Hits Russia, Other Nations Digest Article
- Researchers Create Malware That Steals Data via Power Lines Digest Article
- ORNL Researchers Turn to Deep Learning to Solve Science’s Big Data Problem Digest Article
- Researchers Discover Another Ongoing Cyberattack Using NSA Hacking Tools Digest Article
- This New Text Bomb Crashes Most Mac and iOS Spps with a Single Unicode Symbol Digest Article