Two researchers have found that several known vulnerabilities affecting the firmware of all the top PC makers can also hit the firmware of MACs.
- Why American Farmers Are Hacking Their Tractors With Ukrainian Firmware Digest Article
- Kryptowire Discovers Mobile Phone Firmware That Transmitted Personally Identifiable Information (PII) Without User Consen or Disclosure Digest Article
- ORNL Researchers Turn to Deep Learning to Solve Science’s Big Data Problem Digest Article
- Researchers Build Undetectable Rootkit for Programmable Logic Controllers Digest Article
- Researchers Discover Another Ongoing Cyberattack Using NSA Hacking Tools Digest Article