A team of academics has successfully developed and tested malware that can exfiltrate data from air-gapped computers via power lines. The team – from the Ben-Gurion University of the Negev in Israel- named their data exfiltration technique PowerHammer.
- MOSQUITO Attack Allows to Exfiltrates Data From Air-Gapped Computers Via Leverage Connected Speakers Digest Article
- Isolated, Air-Gapped Cypto-Wallets Hacked Digest Article
- Attackers can Pull Data From Air-gapped Networks’ Surveillance Cameras Digest Article
- Monero-Mining HiddenMiner Android Malware Can Potentially Cause Device Failure Digest Article
- He Won Praise for Halting a Global Cyberattack. Then He Was Arrested. Digest Article