Cybersecurity researchers have identified a second ongoing global cyberattack that has quietly hijacked hundreds of thousands of computers around the world, including many in the United States, for a massive cryptocurrency mining operation.
- He Won Praise for Halting a Global Cyberattack. Then He Was Arrested. Digest Article
- Hackers Are Attacking Word Users with New Microsoft Office Zero-Day Vulnerability Digest Article
- ORNL Researchers Turn to Deep Learning to Solve Science’s Big Data Problem Digest Article
- D-Link Middle East “DLink-MEA” Website is Secretly Mining Cryptocurrencies Digest Article
- Smominru Monero Mining Botnet Making Millions for Operators Digest Article