Cybersecurity researchers have identified a second ongoing global cyberattack that has quietly hijacked hundreds of thousands of computers around the world, including many in the United States, for a massive cryptocurrency mining operation.
- He Won Praise for Halting a Global Cyberattack. Then He Was Arrested. Digest Article
- Cyber Attacks Disrupt PayPal, Twitter, Other Sites Digest Article
- Hackers Are Attacking Word Users with New Microsoft Office Zero-Day Vulnerability Digest Article
- British Man Arrested Over Links to Hacking Washington DC’s CCTV network Digest Article
- WannaCry, Petya Ransomware Attacks Were ‘Non-events’ for DoD Systems Digest Article