Analytics code deeply hidden in popular Google Chrome extensions is being used to track users across the Web, in different browser tabs, and without user consent.
- 8 More Chrome Extensions Hijacked to Target 4.8 Million Users Digest Article
- Google Awards Record $112,500 Bounty for Android Exploit Chain Digest Article
- Beware; Sophisticated Phishing Attacks Using Unicode Characters Digest Article
- Alphabet Launches Cybersecurity Firm Chronicle Digest Article
- Google’s War on Fake News Goes Global: Search Results now Tagged ‘True’ or ‘False’ Digest Article