Analytics code deeply hidden in popular Google Chrome extensions is being used to track users across the Web, in different browser tabs, and without user consent.
- 8 More Chrome Extensions Hijacked to Target 4.8 Million Users Digest Article
- Google Removing SHA-1 Support in Chrome56 Digest Article
- Beware; Sophisticated Phishing Attacks Using Unicode Characters Digest Article
- Kryptowire Discovers Mobile Phone Firmware That Transmitted Personally Identifiable Information (PII) Without User Consen or Disclosure Digest Article
- Google’s War on Fake News Goes Global: Search Results now Tagged ‘True’ or ‘False’ Digest Article