Analytics code deeply hidden in popular Google Chrome extensions is being used to track users across the Web, in different browser tabs, and without user consent.
- 8 More Chrome Extensions Hijacked to Target 4.8 Million Users Digest Article
- Google Awards Record $112,500 Bounty for Android Exploit Chain Digest Article
- In Android P, Google is Fixing Flaw That Let Apps Secretly Track Users for Years Digest Article
- Extensions to Carnegie-Mellon University’s Malicious Insider Ontology to Model Human Error Journal Article
- Timehop Discloses July 4 Data Breach Affecting 21 Million Digest Article