Researchers at Trend Micro have identified a 64-bit version of NewPosThings, a point-of-sale (PoS) malware designed to steal payment card and other sensitive information from infected systems.
- PoS Flaws Allow Hackers to Steal Card Data, Change Prices Digest Article
- Rakos Malware Takes Over Embedded Linux Devices Digest Article
- LeakerLocker: Mobile Ransomware Acts Without Encryption Digest Article
- He Won Praise for Halting a Global Cyberattack. Then He Was Arrested. Digest Article
- Has ‘Fireball’ Malware Infected 250 Million Computers? Microsoft Disputes Shocking Claim Digest Article