“Spooky action at a distance,” Einstein’s famous, dismissive characterization of quantum entanglement, has long been established as a physical phenomenon, and researchers are keen to develop practical applications for entanglement including communication, encryption, and computing.
- Big Step Forward For Quantum Computing Digest Article
- Scientists Achieve Direct Counterfactual Quantum Communication For The First Time Digest Article
- After Years of Avoidance, Department of Energy Joins Quest to Develop Quantum Computers Digest Article
- We’re About to Cross The ‘Quantum Supremacy’ Limit in Computing Digest Article
- Scientists Claim to Have Invented The World’s First Quantum-Proof Blockchain Digest Article