“Spooky action at a distance,” Einstein’s famous, dismissive characterization of quantum entanglement, has long been established as a physical phenomenon, and researchers are keen to develop practical applications for entanglement including communication, encryption, and computing.
- Scientists Achieve Direct Counterfactual Quantum Communication For The First Time Digest Article
- Scientists Claim to Have Invented The World’s First Quantum-Proof Blockchain Digest Article
- We’re About to Cross The ‘Quantum Supremacy’ Limit in Computing Digest Article
- Blind Quantum Computing for Everyone Digest Article
- AES-256 Keys Sniffed in Seconds Using €200 of Kit a Few Inches Away Digest Article