The Department of Energy’s Oak Ridge National Laboratory, FCA US LLC, and the foundry giant, Nemak of Mexico, are combining their strengths to create lightweight powertrain materials that will help the auto industry speed past the technological roadblocks to its target of 54.5 miles per gallon by 2025.
- Los Alamos Gains Role in High-Performance Computing for Materials Program Digest Article
- Cray Awarded $26 Million Contract From the Department of Defense High Performance Computing Modernization Program Digest Article
- Researchers Use World’s Smallest Diamonds to Make Wires Three Atoms Wide Digest Article
- Report on Lightweight Cryptography Reference Document
- Mobile Subscriber Identity Numbers Can Be Exposed Over Wi-Fi Digest Article