The Department of Energy’s Oak Ridge National Laboratory, FCA US LLC, and the foundry giant, Nemak of Mexico, are combining their strengths to create lightweight powertrain materials that will help the auto industry speed past the technological roadblocks to its target of 54.5 miles per gallon by 2025.
- Los Alamos Gains Role in High-Performance Computing for Materials Program Digest Article
- Training Resources – Cybersecurity in the Workplace is Everyone’s Business Video Podcast
- ORNL Researchers Turn to Deep Learning to Solve Science’s Big Data Problem Digest Article
- Argonne Steps up to the Exascale Computing Project Digest Article
- IOT is Insecure, Get Over it! Say Researchers Digest Article