For years, the computer industry has sought memory technologies with higher endurance, lower cost, and better energy efficiency than commercial flash memories. Now, an international collaboration of scientists may have solved many of those challenges with the discovery of thin, molecular films that can store information.
- Quantum Computing With Molecules for a Quicker Search of Unsorted Databases Digest Article
- Argonne Steps up to the Exascale Computing Project Digest Article
- New Changes To Wassenaar Arrangement Export Controls Will Benefit Cybersecurity Digest Article
- Computer Scientists Develop a Simple Tool to Tell if Websites Suffered a Data Breach Digest Article
- Watch Hackers Take Over the Mouse of a Power-Grid Computer Digest Article