Millions of Internet-of-Things (IoT) devices use the same cryptographic secrets, an oversight that exposes them to various types of malicious attacks, shows a new study by IT security consultancy SEC Consult.
- Simple Exploit Allows Attackers to Modify Email Content – Even After It’s Sent! Digest Article
- DHS Study on Mobile Device Security Reference Document
- IOT is Insecure, Get Over it! Say Researchers Digest Article
- After Quietly Infecting a Million Devices, Reaper Botnet Set to be Worse Than Mirai Digest Article
- Botnet Pummels Retail Websites in Hunt for Gift Card Balances Digest Article