A type of malware called Reveton, which falsely warns users they’ve broken the law and demands payment of a fine, has been upgraded with powerful password stealing functions, according to Avast.
- iOS Privacy: steal.password – Easily get the user’s Apple ID password, just by asking Digest Article
- LeakerLocker: Mobile Ransomware Acts Without Encryption Digest Article
- Software has a Serious Supply-chain Security Problem Digest Article
- Hackers Break into Centralized Password Manager OneLogin Digest Article
- ToastAmigo Malware Uses New Twist to Attack Toast Overlay Vulnerability Digest Article