A type of malware called Reveton, which falsely warns users they’ve broken the law and demands payment of a fine, has been upgraded with powerful password stealing functions, according to Avast.
- LeakerLocker: Mobile Ransomware Acts Without Encryption Digest Article
- Hackers Break into Centralized Password Manager OneLogin Digest Article
- Password Tips Video Podcast
- Has ‘Fireball’ Malware Infected 250 Million Computers? Microsoft Disputes Shocking Claim Digest Article
- Proposed NIST Password Guidelines Soften Length, Complexity Focus Digest Article