A malware program distributed recently through a rogue server on the Tor anonymity network was also used in targeted attacks against European government agencies.
- Spoofed SEC Emails Distribute Evolved DNSMessenger Digest Article
- Has ‘Fireball’ Malware Infected 250 Million Computers? Microsoft Disputes Shocking Claim Digest Article
- Can Google Win Its Battle with Android Malware? Digest Article
- Hitachi Hackers Cashed in on Security Gaps in India’s Worst-ever Cybersecurity Breach Digest Article
- CCleaner Malware Infects Big Tech Companies With Second Backdoor Digest Article