A malware program distributed recently through a rogue server on the Tor anonymity network was also used in targeted attacks against European government agencies.
- Has ‘Fireball’ Malware Infected 250 Million Computers? Microsoft Disputes Shocking Claim Digest Article
- Can Google Win Its Battle with Android Malware? Digest Article
- Hitachi Hackers Cashed in on Security Gaps in India’s Worst-ever Cybersecurity Breach Digest Article
- GM Bot Malware Campaign Targets 94 Mobile Banking Apps Digest Article
- Rakos Malware Takes Over Embedded Linux Devices Digest Article