A malware program distributed recently through a rogue server on the Tor anonymity network was also used in targeted attacks against European government agencies.
- Spoofed SEC Emails Distribute Evolved DNSMessenger Digest Article
- Cyber-Espionage Group Returns With New Attacks After One Year Digest Article
- U.S. Government Shares Technical Details on North Korean Hacking Campaign Digest Article
- Twenty-Five Percent of Email “From” U.S. Federal Agencies is Fraudulent or High-Risk, Agari Finds Digest Article
- CCleaner Malware Infects Big Tech Companies With Second Backdoor Digest Article