When the system is completely infected and web traffic including HTTPS can be seen by the proxy server, it enables attackers to redirect, modify and monitor the traffic and sensitive user information can be stolen without the knowledge of the owner.
- New ICEDID Trojan Targets US Banks Digest Article
- AWS Traffic Hijack: Users Sent to Phishing Site in Two-hour Cryptocurrency Heist Digest Article
- Severe Flaw in WPA2 Protocol Leaves Wi-Fi Traffic Open to Eavesdropping Digest Article
- Cisco Rolls Out Solution to Detect Malware in Encrypted Traffic Digest Article
- Equifax Reveals Full Horror of That Monstrous Cyber-heist of its Servers Digest Article