When the system is completely infected and web traffic including HTTPS can be seen by the proxy server, it enables attackers to redirect, modify and monitor the traffic and sensitive user information can be stolen without the knowledge of the owner.
- Severe Flaw in WPA2 Protocol Leaves Wi-Fi Traffic Open to Eavesdropping Digest Article
- Rakos Malware Takes Over Embedded Linux Devices Digest Article
- Phishing – Simple Steps to Online Safety Video Podcast
- Secret Chips in Replacement Parts can Completely Hijack Your Phone’s Security Digest Article
- Is Malware Hiding in Your Resume? Vulnerability in LinkedIn Messenger Would Have Allowed Malicious File Transfer Digest Article