When the system is completely infected and web traffic including HTTPS can be seen by the proxy server, it enables attackers to redirect, modify and monitor the traffic and sensitive user information can be stolen without the knowledge of the owner.
- Rakos Malware Takes Over Embedded Linux Devices Digest Article
- Cyber Attacks Disrupt PayPal, Twitter, Other Sites Digest Article
- Secret Chips in Replacement Parts can Completely Hijack Your Phone’s Security Digest Article
- Is Malware Hiding in Your Resume? Vulnerability in LinkedIn Messenger Would Have Allowed Malicious File Transfer Digest Article
- San Diego Installing ‘Smart City’ Network with Sensors on 3,200 Streetlights Digest Article