When the system is completely infected and web traffic including HTTPS can be seen by the proxy server, it enables attackers to redirect, modify and monitor the traffic and sensitive user information can be stolen without the knowledge of the owner.
- Rakos Malware Takes Over Embedded Linux Devices Digest Article
- Cyber Attacks Disrupt PayPal, Twitter, Other Sites Digest Article
- San Diego Installing ‘Smart City’ Network with Sensors on 3,200 Streetlights Digest Article
- CyberX Discovers Operation BugDrop: A Large-Scale Cyber-Reconnaissance Operation Targeting Ukrainian Organizations Digest Article
- Samas Ransomware Uses Active Directory to Infect Entire Networks Digest Article