Researchers have published details of a new method for exploiting a problem with Android devices tied to a hardware flaw within DRAM memory modules that can allow attackers to get root-level access to target machines.
- Android Toast Overlay Attack: “Cloak and Dagger” With No Permissions Digest Article
- Apache Struts 2 Under Zero-Day Attack, Update Now Digest Article
- Can Google Win Its Battle with Android Malware? Digest Article
- Hackers Are Attacking Word Users with New Microsoft Office Zero-Day Vulnerability Digest Article
- Janus Vulnerability Allows Android App Takeover Digest Article