Researchers have published details of a new method for exploiting a problem with Android devices tied to a hardware flaw within DRAM memory modules that can allow attackers to get root-level access to target machines.
- Android Toast Overlay Attack: “Cloak and Dagger” With No Permissions Digest Article
- Janus Vulnerability Allows Android App Takeover Digest Article
- Found: New Android Malware with Never-Before-Seen Spying Capabilities Digest Article
- Meltdown, Spectre: The password Theft Bugs at the Heart of Intel CPUs Digest Article
- Skype Can’t Fix a Nasty Security Bug Without a Massive Code Rewrite Digest Article