As Robert Hinden, Check Point Fellow, described in his Wednesday RSA session, Protecting Critical Infrastructure, hacking physical infrastructure is something that can affect us all, and like IT systems, there are many vulnerabilities, but the consequences are much greater, and the attacks have begun.
- US Critical Infrastructure Cybersecurity Milestone Digest Article
- Protecting Critical Infrastructure from Cyber Threats – National Cyber Security Awareness Month – Week 5: October 30-31 Information Page
- Presidential Executive Order on Strengthening the Cybersecurity of Federal Networks and Critical Infrastructure Reference Document
- INL to Host National Conversation in Delaware on Protecting Critical Infrastructure Digest Article
- U.S. Government Shares Technical Details on North Korean Hacking Campaign Digest Article