As Robert Hinden, Check Point Fellow, described in his Wednesday RSA session, Protecting Critical Infrastructure, hacking physical infrastructure is something that can affect us all, and like IT systems, there are many vulnerabilities, but the consequences are much greater, and the attacks have begun.
- Critical Infrastructure More Vulnerable Than Ever Before Digest Article
- US Critical Infrastructure Cybersecurity Milestone Digest Article
- Presidential Executive Order on Strengthening the Cybersecurity of Federal Networks and Critical Infrastructure Reference Document
- Protecting Critical Infrastructure from Cyber Threats – National Cyber Security Awareness Month – Week 5: October 30-31 Information Page
- WannaCry Ransomware Hits U.S. Critical Infrastructure Digest Article