Snake, an espionage tool linked to the Russian government earlier this year, has been found in the computers of Ukraine’s prime minister and various embassies of its allies in Eastern Europe.
- Ukraine Points Finger at Russian Security Services in Recent Cyber Attack Digest Article
- New Wave of Cyber Attacks Hits Russia, Other Nations Digest Article
- New Computer Virus Spreads from Ukraine to Disrupt World Business Digest Article
- A New Way to Track Down Bugs Could Help Save IoT Digest Article
- Kaspersky: Russia Responds to US Ban on Software Digest Article