Moscow was probably behind interruptions in Latvia’s mobile communications network before Russia’s war games last month, in an apparent test of its cyber attack tools, Baltic and NATO officials said, based on early intelligence of the drills.
- U.S. Military and NATO May Now Target Russia With Cyberweapons, Marking Huge Policy Change Digest Article
- Russia’s Election Hackers Use D.C. Cyber Warfare Conference as Bait Digest Article
- Russia Has Figured Out How to Jam U.S. Drones in Syria, Officials Say Digest Article
- Trump Administration Sanctions Russians for 2016 Election Interference, Other Cyber Attacks Digest Article
- Under Pressure, Western Tech Firms Bow to Russian Demands to Share Cyber Secrets Digest Article