Russia said on Friday it had uncovered a plot by foreign spy agencies to sow chaos in Russia’s banking system via a coordinated wave of cyber attacks and fake social media reports about banks going bust.
- New Wave of Cyber Attacks Hits Russia, Other Nations Digest Article
- First Evidence That Social Bots Play a Major Role in Spreading Fake News Digest Article
- Hackers Breached a Dozen US Nuclear Plants, Reports Say Digest Article
- Ukraine Points Finger at Russian Security Services in Recent Cyber Attack Digest Article
- Dragonfly: Western Energy Sector Targeted by Sophisticated Attack Group Digest Article