Russia said on Friday it had uncovered a plot by foreign spy agencies to sow chaos in Russia’s banking system via a coordinated wave of cyber attacks and fake social media reports about banks going bust.
- First Evidence That Social Bots Play a Major Role in Spreading Fake News Digest Article
- Dragonfly: Western Energy Sector Targeted by Sophisticated Attack Group Digest Article
- New Wave of Cyber Attacks Hits Russia, Other Nations Digest Article
- Dispute Along Cold War Lines Led to Collapse of UN Cyberwarfare Talks Digest Article
- The Next Big Cyber-Attack Vector: APIs Digest Article