President Vladimir Putin said on Tuesday crypto-currencies were risky and used for crime, as Russia’s central bank said it would block websites selling bitcoin and its rivals – a change of tone from a month-old promise to legalize the market.
- The Iran Nuclear Deal’s Unraveling Raises Fears of Cyberattacks Digest Article
- Russia May Have Tested Cyber Warfare on Latvia, Western Officials Say Digest Article
- SWIFT Warns Banks on Cyber Heists as Hack Sophistication Grows Digest Article
- D-Link Middle East “DLink-MEA” Website is Secretly Mining Cryptocurrencies Digest Article
- Putin says the nation that leads in AI ‘will be the ruler of the world’ Digest Article