The operators of a new piece of ransomware originating from Russia keep open a communication channel with victims for payment instructions, but this also means there’s a possibility for bargaining.
- Double Dipping: Diverting Ransomware Bitcoin Payments Via .onion Domains Digest Article
- Ransomware Targeting WordPress – An Emerging Threat Digest Article
- Massive Email Campaign Sends Locky Ransomware to Over 23 Million Users Digest Article
- Ukraine Points Finger at Russian Security Services in Recent Cyber Attack Digest Article
- Secret Chips in Replacement Parts can Completely Hijack Your Phone’s Security Digest Article